November 11, 2013

Work on the Scroll Saw Wall Hanging Grandfather Clock Continues...

I wanted to take a minute today, before I head off to work, to update the progress on the Wildwood Designs Wall Hanging Grandfather Clock I've been scroll sawing:


I'll have part 3 of the video series up within a day or two on YouTube.

 
In the latest video, I'll be covering more on the HOW of making inside cuts with the scroll saw...

 
Also ways to make tight V cuts...

 
And more on stack cutting and using a table mounted belt sander to square it all up once the cuts are made...

 
Little by little, it's getting closer to being all cut out...

 
 
Once again, if you'd like to have a practice pattern, so that you can practice making different cuts on cheap wood, check out Triple B's scroll saw forum practice page HERE:
 
http://www.scroll-saw-forum.com/p/scroll-saw.html
 

If you'd like to talk with me and other scrollers from around the world, check out the forum hosted by Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts Magazine HERE:

2 comments:

  1. Reagonite71: Thanks for posting the videos for the wall hanging grandfather clock. Without these videos I never would have been inspired to make one dear I want design by email its possible my email bhatiagulshan09@gmail.com thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear I want design hanging grandfather clock by email its possible my email bhatiagulshan09@gmail.com thanks

    ReplyDelete