August 8, 2013

Sorry for the absence this week...


Our Kentucky Pole Beans have taken over the corn bed!
 
 
Just wanted to let ya'll know I'm still alive and kicking.
 
I threw my upper back/neck out last week and haven't been able to get as much done as I'd like.
 
I did get a video done yesterday for a new iPad gardening magazine called Breaking Urban Ground that I hope to be telling you about in the near future. 
 
In the next day or so, I'll be planting fall crop veggies. Lettuce, Swiss Chard, new zukes, sugar peas, etc. I'm thinking about doing fall planting of garlic and onions too. It's such a long process for those though & takes up valuable garden real estate ;-)

3 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear you are alive and kicking. I put a comment on the discussion tab of your youtube channel wondering if you were ok and being worried a little. I feel relieved. It is kind of weird how one can grow some kind of attachment to someone you never met before but still feel like you know. I hope that makes sense. I tune in to your videos along with John Koler and Praxis as well. I too do educational videos on my garden. I put my videos on youtube which allows my elementary students to learn about gardening. It is called Pittman's Pumpkin Patch. Well take care and get well soon! God Bless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are those fall crops your talking about coming from seedlings from a store, or from seeds that you yourself have done? I too am getting ready for a fall garden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear something from you....sending healing prayers your way -Lucky

    ReplyDelete