July 16, 2013

A GOOD Compost Sprayer under $4!

I had a nice lady leave a comment on the Drunken Compost video page on YouTube telling me a 20 gallon hose end sprayer was too expensive to purchase and wanted to know if she could dilute the mixture in a little hand sprayer.

Well, I just found a compost Hose-End Sprayer (for making the drunken compost tonic) available online for under FOUR bucks at Gardner's Supply!  If you can't afford that, you can't afford the beer for the tonic either :-P

Click the pic for the deal
(I'll also put a link on the side bar so you can access it from any page):



This sprayer has a continuous mix function which eliminates the need for a siphon tube which can clog.  Pretty cool.

2 comments:

  1. I purchased the same one you have from ACE with the small hole on the top. As instructed, I fill the bottle to the top however every time I've used it, the liquid comes out the top hole as well. What am I doing wrong? Please help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hole is there to keep a vacuum from forming. If it turns on it's side or is over full, some can come out. If the hole wasn't there though, none would come out. One other thing, if you put your finger over the hole, it will stop diluting with water and empty your sprayer faster.

      Delete